MaxCell® is the Only Flexible Fabric Innerduct System Designed Specifically For the Network Construction Industry
The unique fabric construction allows MaxCell to conform to the shape of cables placed within, greatly reducing the wasted space associated with rigid innerduct. Today’s network operators use MaxCell to increase their cable density by as much as 300%. Faced with the challenge of deploying new infrastructure while minimizing investment costs, customers using MaxCell will:
- Reduce the number of conduits required for new network construction
- Minimize the need for additional conduit in overlay applications
- Enable incremental deployment to match system requirements
Why MaxCell ?
- Save on network construction
- Eliminate new network construction
- Reduce material and labor costs
- Install 2x faster
- Reduce freight and storage costs
- Provide cable sheath protection
- Place 300% more cables
MaxCell has been successfully installed in a variety of applications including:
- Wireless Backhaul
- Data Centers
- Education, Healthcare, Airport & Corporate Campuses
As the pioneer in fabric innerduct technology, MaxCell has the industry experience and know-how to develop unique solutions for specific application issues. Whether overbuild of an existing network or the deployment of cable, MaxCell can help you provide the right product and design to maximize the efficiency of your assets. Independent surveys and actual field experience prove that MaxCell reduces material and labor costs by 50% and more in most applications.
Compare MaxCell With Rigid Innerduct
ACTUAL FIELD EXPERIENCE REPORT // Installers and network engineers can cut conduit installation time in half and increase cable installation speed.
Network plant construction always seems to involve the same questions:
- How many conduits do we need for this new project?
- What is the cable capacity of each conduit?
- If there’s already cable in the conduits, can we add more?
- How do we execute this project now and provide for future expansion?
- Can we accomplish this project now if we don’t dig and install new conduits?
For years, the answers to these questions were driven by the limitations of rigid HDPE innerduct, resulting in wasted space, costly and difficult installations, excessive freight costs and limited options for future network expansions.
Since 1999, MaxCell has been the best answer. Our fabric innerduct is stronger and more flexible and offers more pathways than rigid innerduct. So it’s easier to install. And it goes where rigid can’t. Best of all, MaxCell makes it easy to expand in the future.
That's What Makes MaxCell the Ultimate Space Saver