MaxCell® Edge Detectable Features
MaxCell® Edge Detectable fabric innerduct is designed to maximize the capacity of conduits in network infrastructure while preserving space for future network deployments. MaxCell Edge Detectable is designed to create additional pathways in greenfield or occupied conduit specifically for outside plant applications, including long lines; under bridges; road, river and rail borings under streets; and, curb to building entrances.
- Sewn-in 18AWG TFN solid copper wire suitable for direct wired toning equipment and above ground handheld locators
- Solves cabling issues for conduits, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Melting point of 419°F (215°C) (almost twice that of HDPE)
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Constructed of PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) and Nylon 6
- Patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Features color coded, pre-installed 1250LB pull tape in each cell* for 3" and 4" MaxCell. 1.25", 1.75" and 2" MaxCell have pre-installed 1250LB VisT Glide Rope in each cell.
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation**
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Design and fabrication of MaxCell is patent protected.
* Higher tensile strength pull tape and rope options are available for difficult cable installations.
** Additional lubrication is recommended to further decrease friction during cable installation.