REDUCE PULLING TENSIONS
MaxCell is revolutionizing the network construction industry with a flexible, multi-celled, fabric innerduct solution. MaxCell products can be used to create additional pathways in small conduits and are designed for applications where space is limited.
The new MaxCell Edge product line features a patented fabric design and 1250# Vis™ Glide rope in each cell, both of which reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions when installing cables.
- New patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Solves cabling issues for smaller ducts, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Features patented 1250# Vis™ Glide rope in each cell for less pulling tension than pull tape
- Pre-lubed for easier installation
- Bright orange for easy identification in networks
- Available in Detectable version
- Available in reel lengths of 500 to 10,000 feet
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION