MaxCell for Tunnels
MaxCell, the flexible fabric innerduct system is a versatile solution to deploying new infrastructure within the constraints of a tunnel. Tunnel deployments pose unique pathway restraints such as limited conduit space, limited space to maneuver equipment, and exposure to elements causes expansion and contraction of rigid HDPE conduit and microducts.
- Installs 2X faster
- Reduces material and labor costs
- Eliminates new network construction
- Reduces freight and storage costs
- Maximized conduit space - place 300% more cables
- Room for future network expansion
Want more information on the benefits of using MaxCell in your next tunnel project? Download the case study below or use the web form on this page to contact a MaxCell team member.
DOWNLOAD MORE INFORMATION