MaxCell® Edge is a fabric innerduct designed to enable installation of up to 300% more cables than rigid HDPE innerduct in conduit based network infrastructure. MaxCell Edge products can be used to create additional pathways in small conduits and are designed for applications where space is limited.
- Solves cabling issues for smaller ducts, allowing a range of cable sizes
- Enables overlay of cables in occupied conduits
- Reduces or eliminates number of conduits required in new construction
- Melting point of 419°F (almost twice that of HDPE)
- Resistant to ground chemicals and petroleum products
- Constructed of PET multifilament and Nylon 6 monofilament yarns
- Patented fabric design may reduce pulling tension by up to 20% over previous MaxCell versions
- Pre-lubed for lower friction during MaxCell and cable installation*
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
*Additional lubrication is recommended to further decrease friction during cable installation.
MaxCell Edge Standard and Detectable products are available in multiple sizes and configurations. Plenum and Riser versions of MaxCell are also available. Contact customer service for more information on your specific application.