A flexible fabric pathway system designed specifically for transporting cables efficiently in data centers, drop ceilings, and areas that require adaptable reconfigurations. The integrated support structure and multiple pathways reduce the steps required to place cables, minimizing time for installation.
- Plenum-rated MaxCell®
- Configured with 3 cells to support network flexibility and growth
- Preinstalled galvanized support wire – strong and flexible
- Preinstalled color-coded pulling tapes to speed cable installation
- Works with support systems from an extensive group of manufacturers
- Installs the same as a standard wire
- Install bundles of 24 CAT 6 cables without Velcro™ or cable ties
- Up to 72+ cables in one MaxCell pack
- Reduce cable install by up to 30% compared to cable tray
- Reduce cable damage and installation re-work
||MAXIMUM AGGREGATE CABLE DIAMETER
||STATIC LOAD F
||MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
||EMPTY REEL WT.
||MAXIMUM REEL CAPACITY
|33" x 15" Wood Reel
|33" x 22" Wood Reel
All dimensions are approximate, are intended to be used for reference purposes and are subject to change. Prior to shipping, all reels are wrapped with a UV protective film. Designers should make every effort to conform to industry standards with regard to distances between any two pull points (generally 600 to 1,000 feet), number of bends (maximum of two 90 degree bends or a total of 180 degrees) between any two pull points, and proofing of conduit pathway using appropriately sized mandrels (normally ¼ to ½ inch less than the inside diameter of the conduit).
DOWNLOAD THIS PAGE